Paralegal Services - Legal Document Assistants


Since 2007, we have helped prepare a variety of legal documents. Each Legal Document Assistant, LDA, has their own field, they specialize in. If we can't find an LDA, that can help you  prepare your paperwork, we have an awesome team of attorneys that can help with your case. You can schedule an appointment with a Contract Paralegal in Sacramento and surrounding areas. A Legal Document Assistant in Sacramento will be there to answer all your questions and concerns. Legal Document Assistants in Sacramento County, has been helping clients for years prepare legal documents.


Our team consists of registered and bonded Legal Document Assistants. All your information remains confidential. We are members of CALDA, California Association of Legal Document Assistants and the BBB, Better Business Bureau.  If you don't need legal advice, you shouldn't have to pay for it. We are priced competitively and provide dynamic service, to all our clients. We even have payment plan programs if you need help starting the process. 


Call: (916) 620-2446


We will email a Questionnaire & Contract for Services. Upon receiving your completed Questionnaire & Contract for Services, we email a Paypal invoice, which you can enter your credit card information for payment. Virtually all legal documents we prepare, can be emailed and signed electronically. We provide legal document assistance, with the ease of never having to leave your home or office. Contact us today, to get started.

Legal Document Preparation

Grant Deed & Quitclaim Deed - Interspousal Transfer Deed - Starts $199

 A grant deed can be used when property is being sold from one person to another, or to transfer real property into a living trust. Quitclaim Deed – A quitclaim deed can be used for the transfer of real property in California of an unrecorded or recorded interest from a grantor to a grantee.

 An "interspousal transfer deed" transfers title (ownership) between a married couple. A gift given by one spouse to the other during the marriage is considered "separate" (owned separately), not "marital" (mutually-owned) property. 

Deed Of Trust & Promissory Note - Starts $299

 A deed of trust, also called a trust deed, is the functional equivalent of a mortgage. It does not transfer the ownership of real property, as the typical deed does. Like a mortgage, a trust deed makes a piece of real property security (collateral) for a loan. If the loan is not repaid on time, the lender can foreclose on and sell the property and use the proceeds to pay off the loan.  

Transfer On Death Deed - Starts $199

 If you are the only owner, or if your coowner has already passed away, your heirs receive the property. In order to put their name on the title, they notarize and record a simple form called Affidavit of Death of Transferor under TOD Deed, along with a death certificate. 

Estate Planning Documents

Will - $199

 A will or testament is a legal document by which a person, the testator, expresses their wishes as to how their property is to be distributed at death, and names one or more persons, the executor, to manage the estate until its final distribution.  

Healthcare Directive - $129

 The California Health Care Decisions Law, effective July 1, 2000, consolidated previous advance directives into the new Health Care Directive (AHCD). Advancehealth care directives allow you to have legal control over your health care treatment in the event that you are unable to speak for yourself. 

Power Of Attorney - Starts $129

A power of attorney is a legal document that gives someone the power to act on behalf of someone else. A Durable Power of attorney in California allows the agent to make all financial decisions for the principal, even if the principal becomes incapacitated.  

Civil Documents - Legal Document Preparation

Small Claims - Starts $299

 Small claims court handles cases that involve disputes over money or property, usually below a set financial limit. In California, an individual can collect up to $7,500 in small claims court, while corporations and limited liability companies are still limited to $5,000. 

Civil Harrassment Restraining Order - Starts $299

 A civil harassment restraining order is a court order that helps protect people from violence, stalking, serious harassment, or threats of violence. You can ask for a civil harassment restraining order if: A person has abused (or threatened to abuse), sexually assaulted, stalked, or seriously harassed you,  

Answer to Lawsuit - Starts $299

Filing a response is an important first step for any defendant in a civil lawsuit. By filing a response, you establish that you are contesting the case and requiring the plaintiff to prove their case at trial in order to win.  




Legal Document Assistants

333 University Ave. Ste. 200, Sacramento, California 95825

(916) 620-2446

In Office Appointments, By Appointment Only.

"We Are Not Attorneys. We Can Not Provide Legal Advice. We Can Only Prepare Documents At The Client's Direction" 

LDA #2016-01 - Sacramento County

Check Us Out On Yelp!